#Idea: A letter to the Future Me



"Do you ever think much about the future, Linus?" "Oh yes...all the time"

Basically me. I always find myself thinking about the future, planning my life after the high school, after the holidays, but often I do not do what I was suppose to do. Mostly because I fear something or because I am too lazy or because people around me think that it is not a good idea and so I quit.
This time I want to beat this "problem" sending me a reminder to the future me. You might be thinking "If you want to do that, do it" but sometimes is not that easy and that is why I need an encouragement, by myself.

That is why I decided to write to myself an email which will be delivered next year. Everything thanks to this site.

-What I wrote in the email?
  In substance to be brave enough to do what I want to do because we only live once.

I challenge all of you to write a letter and say to yourselves whatever you want because it is your letter and your future.


Have a nice day!
 

This entry was posted on Sunday 31 August 2014 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “#Idea: A letter to the Future Me”