What I'm wearing: cozy outfit





-Super high-waist jeans- Pull&Bear
-Crop top- Pull&Bear
-Bra- Intimissimi
-Boots- unknown brand 


Hello ladies!  Just a quick update with the outfit that I wore yesterday: it is really comfortable and it is also perfect for school, because that crop top is long enough and it reaches the jeans, so no belly is showed! My favourite item is the burgundy not-pushup bra (like the For Love and Lemon ones, but not as beautiful), it is the coziest thing I've ever worn, you can barely feel it!

Have a nice day


This entry was posted on Wednesday 18 February 2015 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “What I'm wearing: cozy outfit”

  1. Amazing outfit dear♥

    XO

    http://youaroundmyworld.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much!

      Have a nice week! xxx.

      Delete